Reporting Abuse

If you have any concerns or worries about a child or young person, speak to someone.  You can talk to a teacher, health visitor, doctor, social worker or a police officer – anyone who you think may be able to help you.


If you consider a child(ren) or young person to be in IMMEDIATE danger,

DO NOT wait, call the Police on 999


If it is not an emergency:

  • call the Police on 101 or
  • call Social Work on 03451 551503 or e-mail  
  • If you need advice in the evening or at weekends, contact a social worker on the Out of Hours number 03451 550099


If you are a victim who wishes to report historic child abuse then you may also wish to consider contacting the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry




This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more information read our privacy policy.